Forest Haven: The Last Chapter
When we got there, the entire place was eerily quiet. I already knew that we would have very few interactions with dark entities (otherwise my spirit team would not have me bring Emily), but what surprised me was that other than the elementals on the property, there was hardly any activity on the property at all. Even in Pine, we had a difficult time connecting to Layla and Jessica. I thought this odd because those two spirits were always there and happy to see Paul and myself. Jessica especially wasn't shy about letting her opinion be known. They were barely coherent. I got the sense that their energy had been drained. At the time I was completely puzzled as to why the energy was so suppressed. I had thought it was related to thunderstorms, as I posited when we went to Gettysburg. After the fact, I went back and looked and no thunderstorms had actually moved through the Forest Haven area that day.
I had still been mulling over the curious situation at Forest Haven on Monday of this week. I sat down in meditation and asked my guides for information. As is typical, I got info in bits and pieces, but this is what I was told:
Closed portal. Delicate balance. There is an energetic 'thumb' pressing down over the place. Suppressing the dark and some of the not dark stuff there. "stasis". Called to collect. Higher powers intervened and decided enough was enough from stupid humans interfering with the balance. Cleansed buildings. Less reason to attract spiritual no-gooders. Ok to investigate but you won't get much.
Then yesterday in meditation, I was once again called to increase my energy capacity as I had before. At some point later in the day, I felt compelled to return to Forest Haven. I texted Tom to let him know that we were going back, in case he cared to join us. A few minutes later, I receive this text from him:
so I just sensed something interesting right after I texted you. There’s a powerful feminine energy at Forest Haven right now and she’s a very very good force. I think she is why things have calmed down while she’s there. She’s way more powerful than any of the other beings there have been. She’s beautiful and gentle and kind. See if you can tap into her power. she will likely greet you gently.
I found that curious. I didn't know why I was supposed to go to Forest Haven last night except I was given the sense that there was something to be discovered/uncovered. Plans were set to return to FH that evening with Emily, Paul, and a new friend I've met that is a reiki practitioner. As I was driving to pick up my son right before I was set to head out to FH, I was hit with this download: IT'S PERSEPHONE.
Y'all. The Greek Goddess. The Queen of the underworld and psychopomp. Ancient deity. She was the powerful female presence (the higher power from my meditation) at Forest Haven. She was there energetically cleaning up the place and returning the lost souls to the spirit realm! My jaw was on the floor. I was completely gagged. I called Tom and had to tell him what I learned. We both marveled at the pieces of the puzzle we both had and how they fit together. No wonder my guides had me increase my energy capacity. I had to raise my vibrational level to be able to receive information about the work she was conducting!
As anticipated, there was very little dark activity at FH when we visited last night. We first walked through Curley, where two children ghost spirits resided. Just like in our previous visit, they were gone-gone. I would come to realize that Persephone rescued the children spirits first, which is why we could no longer sense their presence. Walking around other buildings would confirm additional details of what transpired at FH over the past couple of weeks. The building that held the dark energy portal, Holly, was insanely quiet. In the previous visit, I could detect the remnants or 'imprint' of the portal. This time the wall was just completely blank, as if it never existed. The portal that was in the chapel was also gone.
We attempted to go into poplar but all felt an intense energy surge as we approached the building. It wasn't negative, but extremely overwhelming. I paused and listened, and heard, "not right now." Persephone was actually in Poplar doing her work. I could sense her presence there and it was exactly as Tom described.
Back in Pine, Jessica and Layla were more energetic than they were at the previous visit, but still not as talkative as they had been in the past. I heard that they were aware of Persephone's presence and were just awaiting their turn when she came to the building to cleanse it. Paul set up his infrared video camera and set it to record as we were sitting there chatting with one another. Paul, Emily, and my reiki friend (let's call him Collin) all started seeing things - shadows, orbs, and the like - moving about in the room. The IR camera actually caught an orb flying about as we were sitting in the room. You can catch it on the video linked above around the 11:07 minute mark, and then again around 14:40. I blurted out "It's a fae," to which Collin replied 'but of course!' Evidently he has had many previous interactions with members of the fae world and wasn't surprised that one would choose to reveal itself to us in that moment.
Putting all of this together, it seems that Persephone appeared at FH shortly prior to our previous visit about two weeks ago. Her initial work was to perform a whole-campus sweep to push out any dark entities that were around and coming from the portals. Because they were partially protected by dark energy, Layla and Jessica were affected in that first sweep. That's why they appeared so weak a few weeks ago. Then Persephone set about closing the portals themselves. Next, she rescued the souls wandering outside on the campus. Since then, she has been systematically going building to building, cleaning the energy and guiding lost souls back to the spirit realm.
So what does this mean for me? My work is now complete at Forest Haven, and this chapter is now closed. I've learned so much from my experiences and exposures there, and it's amazing that my gifts came online before the entire campus was cleansed of all sentient and residual energies.



Comments
Post a Comment