Spiritual Healing
Something incredibly profound happened to me this morning. I was sitting on my couch like I have for months now, scrolling aimlessly through social media, when all of a sudden I was overcome with this intense feeling of gratitude. I began to cry. That crying quickly turned into sobbing. Seemingly out of nowhere, I felt the grief and trauma of generations of my ancestors, as well as all of my past lives moving through my body. My tears were releasing all of that energy that has been building up for I don't even know how long. As I sat there processing all of those emotions, I saw timelines collapse. I felt the anguish of all of my past lives. Everything my ancestors had to endure. The hardships. The struggles. Grief. Longing. Pain. It all came to one singular point, and ran through my body like a runaway freight train. There was nothing I could do but sit and process these emotions - let them move through me and out through the tears I was shedding. It was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced.
I realized a week or so ago that my calling was to be a healer, both spiritually and for embodied souls. Little did I know the depth of what that meant. I've read tons of spiritual things about healers - about souls whose job it is to come to the Earth and transmute all of the pain of their own souls and those of their bloodline - but I never knew that I had chosen to be that soul, in this timeline, who chose to do that until this morning. As I sat on the couch and shed my tears, I instinctively covered my heart chakra with both hands. All of that pain was being changed into love. Immense gratitude poured through my cells. I felt everything release. I'm doing my best to put into words what is quite inexplicable. I felt oneness with the universe in that moment. When it passed, I sensed my father's spirit ascend. I don't know the destination, but I got this sense that he had been waiting to release his trauma before he made the next step in his journey.
I also now have this sense of lightness about myself. It's almost as if I'm now floating. It's euphoric. It's the most beautiful sensation. Imagine having a ten-ton boulder pressing down on your shoulders for years. After a while, you become numb to its presence and get used to carrying the heaviness. And then, one day, poof! The boulder disappears. You've carried it for so long you forgot what it felt like to be free of its burden. Now that it's gone, it's a bit disorienting. It's going to take a little time for me to learn how to move within this new energetic framework. I honestly don't know how or why all of what's happened to me over the past year or so is happening, but I'm eternally grateful to be on this journey. I finally feel like I've returned home to my soul, and that is a beautiful thing.



Comments
Post a Comment